Bids And Tenders
Welcome to the City of St. Catharines Bids and Tenders page.
To assist in the containment of COVID-19, the City has suspended public Tender openings. The City will continue to ensure that unofficial bid results are made available on the City’s Bids & Tenders website (www.stcatharines.ca/Bids). Unofficial results will be made publicly available before the end of the business day, on the day of closing.
All other processes as outlined in the Request for Tender document(s) will remain unchanged unless formally amended by addendum.
Watch for updates: stcatharines.ca/COVID19
Instructions for Bid Opportunities:
- On their first visit to this site, bidders need to Create an Account with The City of St. Catharines. If you already have an account, please Login. Duplication of accounts is not permitted. Please follow the "Forgot Password" prompt at the login screen if required. Duplicate accounts may be merged.
- After logging in, bidders need to register for the bid they are interested in by selecting "Bid Details" and then click on "Register As Plan Taker". Once bidders are registered, they may download, save and print documents associated with that bid.
- Bidders are required to follow the instructions within the bid documents for delivery and submitting responses to the bid requests.
- Bidders must not alter any bid forms. Bidders may submit any questions, or required clarifications, to the representative noted in the bid solicitation document before, or by, the time and date noted. Questions received after that time may not be answered. Any required changes will be addressed by way of an addendum issued by the City.
- Any addendum/addenda to the bid solicitation documents will be posted on the City of St. Catharines Bids and Tenders webpage. Although registered plan takers should receive an email notice of any posted addendum, it is the bidder's sole responsibility to check this webpage often for any addenda. Any bid submission received without the appropriate addenda attached and signed by the bidder may be rejected.
Please visit the Niagara Peninsula Standard Contract Document Page for information on the document.