Bids And Tenders
Welcome to the City of St. Catharines Bids and Tenders page.
To assist in the containment of COVID-19, effective immediately, up to and including April 5, 2020, the City will suspend public Tender openings. The City will continue to ensure that unofficial bid results are made available on the City’s Bids & Tenders website ( www.stcatharines.ca/Bids ). Unofficial results will be made publicly available before the end of the business day, on the day of closing.
All other processes as outlined in the Request for Tender document(s) will remain unchanged unless formally amended by addendum.
Watch for updates: Stcatharines.ca/COVID19Please Login to download documents or Create an Account if it is your first visit to the site.
Instructions for Bid Opportunities:
- Bidders must create an account with The City of St. Catharines to bid and receive documents.
- After creating an account and logging in bidders may register for tenders by selecting "Bid Details" for the bid they are interested in and clicking on "Register As Plan Taker". When you are registered for a bid you may download, save and print documents associated with that tender. (Some documents may be instructions on how to obtain the official bid documents.)
- Bidders are required to follow the instructions within the bid documents for delivery and submitting responses to the bid requests.
- Most Tenders and Requests for Proposals are posted for viewing purposes only. Bidders wishing to respond to a Tender or Request for Proposal are to follow instructions on the advertisement to obtain a solicitation document. Some tenders and RFPs may require a deposit amount to be paid to the City of St. Catharines prior to the document being issued and some may require a pre-qualification process. All submission of Tenders and Requests for Proposals must be on the original solicitation documents as provided by the City of St. Catharines.
- ALL BIDDERS are to note that any addendum(s) to the solicitation documents will be posted on the City of St. Catharines Bids and Tenders webpage. It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendum. Any bid submission received without the appropriate addendum attached and signed by the bidder may be rejected. All registered plan-takers will receive an email notice as addendums are issued
Please visit the Niagara Peninsula Standard Contract Document Page for information on the document.